I know I signed up to do some challenges in 2014, but haven't been able to complete them. One of my early resolutions for 2015 is to be a more mindful and more organised reader, which is why I'm very excited to do this challenge for 2015!
This one is super flexible.
Basically ... read something "new" to you in 2015 and review it.
This can be a debut author.
A brand new to you author.
And old favorites "debut" book.
A new series.
A first time reading a new genre (ex if you read your first New Adult book)
or any other new that crosses your path
Everyone is welcome to join -- blogger, author, reader
Any genre/heat level is fine.
Level 1 -- 6 "new to you"s
Level 2 -- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3 -- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4 -- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5 -- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6 -- 72 "new to you"s
Level 7 --100+ "new to you"s
I'm going to try for Level 1.
Here's my list of new-to-me authors that I plan to read in 2015:
1. Miss Goldsleigh's Secret by Amylynn Bright
2. To Love a Wicked Scoundrel by Annabelle Bryant
3. For the Love of a Soldier by Victoria Morgan
4. Once Upon a Duke by Eva Devon (I've read the books she wrote as Maire Claremont)
5. Lord of the Rakes by Darcie Wilde
6. The Rake's Handbook by Sally Orr
Join the fun and sign up at Anna's blog. Click here.